At DAISY CHEERS FLORIST n GIFT (dcfloristngift.com or Daisy Cheers Sdn Bhd), we value your privacy. We will never give, lease, sell or disclose your personal information. Any information you provided at our stores, over the phone and/or online (dcfloristngift.com) will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Collection of information
DAISY CHEERS SDN BHD Florists & Gifts collects personal information in order to offer or provide goods and services to our customers, to communicate with you, to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers, promotions and discounts from us.
We are committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better.
We may obtain this information from a variety of sources:
- Directly from customer applications, questionnaires and other materials submitted to us by customers;
- From transactions in which Daisy Cheers Sdn Bhd and consumers are involved;
- From click thru activity on our web sites; and
- From a variety of third-party sources, such as our business customers, government repositories, consumer reporting agencies and other financial institutions.
What we collect
We gather information through our Web Site, emails, mail, fax, and telephone, including but not limited to the followings:
- when customers place an order, when customers participate in our forums, surveys, contests, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations, and
- when customers engage in other activities, services, products and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
Depending on how you are interact with us, we gather some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address,
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, alternate or additional billing information and billing address),
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information,
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Valentine's Day),
- any promotion or gift card code and related information
- Message and gift recipients' names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs, to process your order, to inform you and your gift and message recipients of offer and discount from DAISY CHEERS SDN BHD, likes following reasons:
- Product/Flower delivery to intended recipient
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets.
Accessing your personal information
You may choose to access your personal information in the following ways:
- log in from our website with your username and password, and you can update or edit your personal information and save it.
- you may also can writing to us ([email protected]) to request any changes you need to make. But we encourage you to use the above method to avoid any delay of response from us.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Firewalls Encryption
Secure Socket Layer is used to ensure security of data transported and routed through HTTP, LDAP or POP3 application layers. Together with the use of Firewalls, We protect your privacy against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure of your information. In addition, we limit access to personal information of our customers to only employees who we believe reasonably need the information to provide you with our products and services.
DAISY CHEERS SDN BHD may reserve the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st of August, 2014.